FRP rain gutter production machine is a representative product of TianTuo machinery. This machine can produce strong, durable and beautiful rain gutter and ditch system. Here are some of the reasons why you should choose FRP rain gutter.
- Ageing resistance: FRP roofing sheet has excellent ageing resistance, which nobody in the industry denies. The same material and production system is applied in making the FRP rain gutter which fully utilises the advantages of the FRP material. These rain gutters do not deform easily and have lasting age.
- Corrosion resistance: FRP is a good corrosion-resistant material, and has good resistance to the atmosphere containing water, acids, alkali,salts, various oils and solvents. It has been applied to all aspects of chemical corrosion protection, and is replacing gutters made of PVC, stainless steel other non-ferrous metals.
- Low thermal conductivity: Conductivity of FRP material is 1.25-1.67KJ / (MHK) at room temperature, only 1 / 100-1 / 1000 of metal, is an excellent thermal insulation material, the coefficient of thermal expansion and contraction is very low, so there will be no sinking and deforming like in PVC plastic due to thermal expansion and contraction. The installation length of single piece can be very long, which is not possible with PVC gutters.
- Light weight and high strength: the relative density of FRP is between 1.5-2.0, only 1 / 4-1 / 5 of steel but the tensile strength is very close to steel. FRP gutters are much flexible and elastic, and higher strength and lasts longer.
- Low construction cost: The length of the folding plate for the general steel plate gutter is limited to less than 3 meters, which increases the cost and difficulty construction. The FRP sink can be continuously formed by the fully automated production line without length limit. The number of joints can be reduced, and the installation is easier and is absolutely waterproof effectively reducing construction costs. (FRP water gutter is highly integrated has good sealing with flat joints making installation process, convenient and fast and best option for your DIY roofing projects.
- Low material cost: under the same thickness, the material cost is half the price of stainless steel and other metal corrosion-resistant materials.
FRP gutter is a kind of drainage equipment made of high-quality FRP with light weight, high strength, corrosion resistance, easy installation and no maintenance. The FRP rain gutter is made by the automatic continuous moulding production. The drainage sink have unparalleled benefits over its metal and thermoplastic rivals.
Compared with other materials such as stainless steel, the FRP water collection gutter has a significantly cost-effective. Generally, the steel plate gutter is produced by a folding plate process, and the length is limited. The joints are mostly welded on site, increasing construction cost and difficulty.
The FRP sink plate is continuously produced by an automated production line. There is no length limit, the number of joints ares reduced, and complex labour that relies too much on the skill level of the construction personnel is converted into a simple DIY project.